Every foreign nationwide, seeking to enter the United States for various reasons have to acquire an US Visa, before entering States. Relying on the various requirements of foreign nationals US Citizenship and Immigration Solutions use various types of Visa.
Normally we can categorize different Visa kinds into two popular groups:
- Nonimmigrant Visa (For short-term remain in United States).
- Immigrant Visa (For irreversible remain in US).
Depending upon certain demands of international nationals and their function of browse through to United States, United States Citizenship and Immigration Solutions deal following kinds of Visa:.
- B-1 Company Visa – United States Citizenship and Immigration Services provide B-1 Organisation Visa to international nationals benefiting any foreign company. Foreign residents going to go to the United States for organisation purposes (it should not entail getting salary or payment) are eligible to obtain a B-1 Business Visa.
- B-2 Traveler Visa – Foreign national who want to see States for visiting purposes, spending vacations or for medical therapy are qualified to request B-2 Tourist Visa. People of countries getting approved for Visa Waiver Program additionally require B-2 Vacationer Visa, if they prepare to stay in USA for more than 90 days.
- H-1B Work Visa – This type of Visa assists university informed experts with special abilities (like Doctors, Designers, Scientists) to get in United States, in order to make useful contribution in American advancement. Nonetheless, there is one constraint, a maximum of 65,000 H-1B Visas can be issued in one year. Specialists with H-1B Visa can stay in United States for a maximum of three years. However, it can be expanded if needed, but the maximum period of keep cannot exceed more than 6 years. One benefit with H-1B Visa owners is that, they can make an application for Permanent Immigrant Standing (Green Card), if their firm prepares to sponsor.
- H-2B Work Visa – H-2B Visa is a different kind of work Visa which is released to experienced and unskilled workers (for non-agricultural jobs). Annually a maximum of 66,000 H-2B Visas are issued. Those international nationals are qualified for H-2B work Visas that are eager to find to United States for a short-lived or seasonal job (non-agricultural) supplied by US company.
- C-1 Transit Visa – Foreign nationals who need to go into US in order to transportation to one more nation need C-1 Transportation Visa. Individuals with C-1 Transportation Visa are permitted to take a trip (for an optimum of 29 days) in United States when their destination is one more country. Individuals holding B-1 Business Visa or B-2 Tourist Visa does not require Transit Visa apply for visa to usa. Citizens from nations qualified for Visa Waiver Program likewise do not require a Transportation Visa.